CPHA wishes to acknowledge and thank the Student Ambassadors who volunteer their time to increase the profile of the Association in universities across the country:
- Jaymie Maddox, Queen’s University
- Micaela Pereira Bajard, University of Toronto
- Jeremiah Hwee, University of Toronto
- Mustafa Andkhoie, University of Saskatchewan
- Kelsey Lucyk, University of Calgary
- Ariel Pulver, University of Toronto
- Suruthi Ragulan, University of Alberta
- Sarah Wojcik, University of Victoria
- Jaya Raghubir, University of Toronto
Their role is to give a presentation about CPHA at their university and to share news on behalf of CPHA’s Student and Early Career Professionals Committee. This includes information such as scholarship and abstract deadlines. They also help to recruit new members and spread awareness about CPHA activities.
If you are interested in becoming a Student Ambassador, please contact CPHA’s Student Director.
Post a comment