Online Career Advertising
If you're looking to fill a position, we can help. Our career advertising service allows you to reach some of the most qualified and experienced public health leaders in the country. We offer a service that is cost-effective and easy to use.
CPHA publishes career opportunities on its website within 2 working days of receipt of material. Postings remain on the CPHA website for a maximum of 60 days, unless additional time is purchased. The career advertisements can be unilingual or bilingual.
E-mail your ad in Microsoft Word (.doc) or text (.txt) format with your logo in .gif or .jpg format. All ads should be no longer than one page in length or two if bilingual.
You may also provide your advertisement as a formatted graphic (.gif or .jpg format; maximum size: 550 pixels wide by 600 pixels tall, 72 dpi) or PDF.
Please provide a logo in .jpg, .gif or .png with colours converted to RGB. The maximum dimensions of a logo are 750 pixels wide and 250 pixels tall. For best presentation, your logo should have a white or transparent background.
|Option||Corporate/Government Rate||Not-for-profit Rate|
|Single web posting||$300||$200|
|Package of 3 postings||$800||$525|
|Package of 5 postings||$1300||$850|
15% discount to recognized agencies only.
Copy and Contract Regulations
- All advertising material is subject to approval of CPHA.
- Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content of advertising printed and also assume responsibility for any claims arising therefrom made against CPHA.
- Advertisers and their advertising agency agree that CPHA shall be under no liability for any error made in the posting of the advertisement.
- Advertiser and advertising agency agree that CPHA shall be under no liability for failure for any cause to post any advertisement.
- Advertisers and their advertising agency are jointly and severally responsible for payment of advertising published.
- Advertisements deemed to be deceptive, offensive or fraudulent will be refused. No advertisement should be presented in a format or style that conceals its commercial intent. We reserve the right to add a disclaimer to those for which this intent is unclear.
- Payment is due net 30 days, and interest of 2% per month on overdue accounts will be charged.