Event Management Service
CPHA’s event management team is ready to bring our world class services to your conference.
We are innovative, we work fast, and we have the know-how, resources and experience to manage first-class events. We have extensive experience working with governments, associations, committees and the private sector. Perhaps most importantly, we only promise what we can deliver – many years’ experience in major conferences and special events, excellent contacts, credentials and reputation, financial expertise and responsibility, and the ability to deliver an outstanding event every time.
As a full-service conference organizing and management provider, CPHA can organize all aspects of a conference including: logistics management, scientific programming, financial services, registration, on-site management and can tailor services as required. CPHA believes in a collaborative approach that honours and values the perspectives of multiple stakeholders. We have extensive experience working with a broad range of stakeholders in planning national knowledge exchange opportunities that address the learning needs of an equally diverse audience.
CPHA’s approach is characterised by the qualities we bring to every event:
- We focus on effective collaboration with the organizing committee(s) and sub-committees to ensure that the conference objectives and timelines are met.
- Extra effort is always made to ensure we are communicating clearly with committees, suppliers, delegates, and everyone involved with the event.
- Work with suppliers and vendors to develop innovative, creative and efficient ways to make the event a success.
- CPHA is committed to being transparent throughout the planning, budgeting, implementation and evaluation processes.
- Our mutual success is built on solid relationships with everyone involved with event planning.