Become a student member
Are you a Student?
Are you interested in Public Health?
Become a student member of the Canadian Public Health Association!
Since 1910, CPHA has been the national non-governmental voice for public health in Canada. The Association:
- encourages the adoption of healthy public policies that support the protection and improvement of the personal and community health of Canadians;
- brings together diverse individuals and organizations, creating a united voice on public health issues in Canada and around the world; and
- champions universal and equitable access to the basic conditions necessary to achieve health for all.
As a student member of CPHA you receive:
- A reduced student membership fee ($88/year).
- A subscription to the Canadian Journal of Public Health including special supplements
- A subscription to the Public Health Digest
- 10% discount on applicable products from CPHA Publication Sales
- Early notices and reduced registration fees for CPHA conferences and workshops
- Opportunities to participate in the CPHA Awards program (including student awards) and other networking and writing opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in CPHA's Mentorship Program
- Free access to CPHA's monthly webinar series on Careers in Public Health