Skip to main content
Call for Submissions
The call for submissions is now closed
- Each submission is reviewed and scored by at least two independent peer reviewers.
- Final acceptance will be determined by the Steering Committee.
- Brief oral abstract submitters will be notified of the results of the peer review on or before Tuesday 12 April.
- All accepted oral presenters will be notified of the date and time of their presentation on or before Thursday 12 May.
- Symposium and Workshop submitters will be notified of the results of the peer review on or before Thursday 21 April.
- All presenters must register for at least one day of the conference to be included in the program. Daily presenter rates will be available.
- Session recordings will be available registered participants for one year post-conference. Presenters may request that the presentation/recording not be posted.