COVID-19 and Public Health Forum 2021
The COVID-19 and Public Health Forum will be held virtually 21-22 April 2021. The Forum is a key knowledge exchange event for public health and allied health professionals, researchers, policy-makers, academics, students and trainees committed to sharing their research, best practices and policies to prevent, reduce, and control the spread of COVID-19.
The virtual program will deliver a scientific program featuring plenary, oral abstract and symposium sessions each day from 11:00–16:00 (EST).
Social media: #PHSP21
- The program is now live!
- COVID-19 and Public Health Forum: Wednesday 21 April - Thursday 22 April
The COVID-19 and Public Health Forum will provide participants the opportunity to:
- Articulate the current status of COVID-19 evidence, research, policy and practice;
- Identify COVID-19 challenges and related solutions, trends, emerging issues and gaps;
- Utilize effective evidence-based public health programs, practices, structures and systems; and
- Identify strategies for knowledge translation and exchange.
Please note that simultaneous interpretation will not be available and all sessions will be presented in English.
The COVID-19 and Public Health Forum will provide a dynamic environment to share the latest research and information, promote policies and develop best practices to prevent, reduce, and control the spread of COVID-19.
Only registered participants will have access to the virtual platform, post-forum recordings, and the presentation gallery. The only equipment necessary for participants is an electronic device with an internet connection. The virtual platform works on computers, tablets and smartphones.
Pricing is per person. The sharing of registration links is not permitted.
Proof of full-time student status required.
|Member Registration||Non-Member Registration|
Payment by Visa or MasterCard is required to complete an online registration. To request an invoice payable by cheque or credit card, contact email@example.com.
Supporting knowledge exchange among public health professionals and others working in our communities is vital to CPHA’s commitment to health equity, social justice and evidence-informed decision-making.
We encourage the participation of diverse communities and understand that funding for professional development/conference attendance can be difficult to obtain. To support your participation in the COVID-19 and Public Health Forum, a special registration rate has been established for participants who:
- Self-identify as First Nations, Inuit or Métis;
- Work or volunteer for a First Nations, Inuit or Métis community-based organization with limited professional development/conference attendance funds; or
- Work or volunteer for a community-based organization with limited professional development/conference attendance funds.
Community Rate: $75
Access to these special registration rates is based on the honour system; we ask that you respect the criteria established for each rate. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage presenters to register for the full forum, however if presenters are unable to participate both days, discounted daily rates are available.
The presenter daily rate is $85 and grants access to the forum sessions and networking features on the day of your presentation, post-conference materials and the presentation gallery.
To register at the presenter daily rate, contact email@example.com.
We are pleased to offer a discount to organizations registering three (3) or more employees. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the registration process.
Group rate: $100 per person
The following conditions will apply:
- One invoice will be issued per group registration, payable by cheque or credit card.
- If an invoice exceeds $1,500 and an organization wishes to pay by credit card, a 2.5% surcharge will be applied to recoup the service fees charged to process the transaction.
- Individual registrations must be completed for each participant.
Substitution and Cancellation Policy
Requests for cancellations received by e-mail on or before Monday 19 April 2021 will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee. No cancellations will be granted after Monday 19 April 2021.
If you are unable to attend the forum, you may designate someone to attend in your place. Requests must be made by the person registered and received by e-mail on or before Monday 19 April. No substitutions will be granted thereafter.
Thank you to our Supporters
CPHA appreciates the support from corporate sponsors. Contributions do not entitle corporate sponsors to any involvement in the development of the scientific program.