Webinars and Podcasts
CPHA and other national-level public health organizations have partnered with public health researchers and practitioners to present different views and work that is occurring across Canada in the field of infectious disease and climate change.
- Healthy Built Environment (HBE) Forum & Webinars (National Collaborating Centre of Environmental Health)
- Infectious Disease and Climate Change Webinar Series (CPHA)
- Climate Change & Nursing Webinar Series (Canadian Association of Nursing Schools)
- Environmental Health Seminar Series (National Collaborating Centre for Environmental Health)
- Climate Change and Health Webinar Series (Institut national de santé publique du Québec). This webinar series is only available in French.
Zoonoses in a Changing World Webinar Series (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- What evidence is there for nature as a buffer to emerging infectious zoonotic diseases? & SARS-CoV-2: Pandemics, one health and upstream thinking webinar
- Detection of zoonotic pathogens in pest control sourced rats from urban areas in Ontario webinar
- Health of Canadians in a Changing Climate: Advancing our Knowledge for Action Science Assessment Report & Tracking SARS-CoV-2 Spread and Transmission Using Lineage Nomenclature webinar
- The Canadian Lyme Sentinel Network (CaLSeN): first results from a new surveillance initiative for Lyme disease in Canada & Stories of Health and Hope: Climate Change, Infectious Disease, and Community-based Adaptation webinar
- A Case of Canine Tuberculosis in Toronto webinar
- Blastomycosis in Northwest Ontario
- Lyme disease transmission and prevention Podcast (National Collaborating Centre for Infectious Diseases)
Last modified: August 26, 2021