Public Health 2019 is the national forum where public health professionals, researchers, policy-makers, academics, students and trainees come together to strengthen efforts to improve health and well-being, to share the latest research and information, to promote best practices and to advocate for public health issues and policies grounded in research.
Direct your questions to email@example.com.
Two Forums were held concurrently with Public Health 2019:
- Cannabis and Public Health Forum 30 April-1 May 2019
- Healthy Parks, Healthy People Forum 1-2 May 2019
Some conference and forum presenters have provided access to their presentations.
- Final Program (PDF, 2.6 MB)
- Oral Abstract Program (PDF, 0.8 MB)
- Poster Abstract Program (PDF, 0.9 MB)