Each virtual exhibit booth includes:
- Listed as an exhibitor in the Conference Programs
- Exhibit booth on the virtual platform with profile and logo
- Social media accounts: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Up to six (6) PDF resources
- Up to six (6) website links to e-resources or videos
- Two (2) complimentary registrations with access to the full conference
- Dedicated exhibitor and participant networking time on Tuesday 20 June from 12:00 - 13:30.
- Not-for-Profit Organization: $400
- Government/Corporate: $600
Requests for cancellations received by e-mail on or before 17:00 EDT Friday 12 May will be granted a full refund, less an administrative fee of $25. No cancellations will be granted after Friday 12 May 2023.
Exhibit Terms and Conditions
Application for booth space must be made online and in accordance with the Exhibit Terms and Conditions. CPHA reserves the right to decline or prohibit any exhibit from participating in the event.
Confirmed exhibiting organizations will receive two (2) conference exhibit staff passes†. Login credentials to the virtual platform will be supplied by Show Management to registered exhibit staff.
†CPHA supports the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada accreditation standards for interactions with industry. To ensure Public Health 2023 is free from commercial influence, exhibit staff are prohibited from contacting participants directly. All interactions with Exhibitors by participants must be voluntary.
The dedicated time for participants to connect with Exhibitors is Tuesday 20 June between 12:00 - 13:30 during the Exhibitor Networking.
Lison Pelletier at email@example.com or 613-725-3769 ext. 211.