Early-bird rates available until Thursday 9 March 2023
The 2023 Canadian Immunization Conference will facilitate knowledge sharing as thought-provoking speakers present content developed to inspire and challenge participants.
Registration offers participants access to over 30 sessions and associated content, the opportunity to connect with speakers and engage with participants.
Who Should Attend?
The conference is a forum for researchers, professionals and policy makers to present, share and exchange the latest cutting-edge information in Canada’s vaccination system. Conference participants will include:
In order to provide a safe meeting place, all persons participating in the 2023 Canadian Immunization Conference must provide proof of vaccination status in order to receive their conference materials.
Acceptable proof of vaccination status is a physical or digital vaccination receipt issued by a provincial or territorial government along with government-issued photo ID.
Failure to provide acceptable proof of vaccination status will result in a denial of access to the conference and the forfeiture of all registration fees. The Conference Secretariat will not be responsible for any ancillary expenses related to someone being denied access to the conference.
Pricing is per person. The sharing of badges is strictly prohibited.
|Daily (Tuesday or Wednesday)||$350||$350|
|Two-day (Tues/Wed or Wed/Thurs)||$225||$275|
*Early-bird rates are available until Thursday 9 March 2023.
The Canadian Immunization Conference encourages the participation of diverse communities at the national conference and understands that funding for professional development/conference attendance can be difficult to obtain. To support your participation, special registration rates have been established for delegates who:
- Self-identify as First Nations, Inuit or Métis;
- Work or volunteer for a First Nations, Inuit or Métis community-based organization with limited professional development/conference attendance funds; or
- Work or volunteer for a community-based organization with limited professional development/conference attendance funds.
Access to these special registration rates is based on the honour system; we ask that you respect the criteria established for each rate. If you have questions regarding these rates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sharing of registration links is not permitted.
|Two-day (Tues/Wed or Wed/Thurs)||$250|
We are pleased to offer a discount to organizations registering four (4) or more employees. Contact the CIC Secretariat to begin the registration process.
*Early-bird rates are available until Thursday 9 March.
The following conditions will apply:
- Pricing is per person. The sharing of registration badges is strictly prohibited.
- Discounts are not available for student registrations rates.
- One invoice will be issued per group registration, payable by cheque, credit card, or electronic transfer.
- If an invoice exceeds $1,500 and an organization wishes to pay be credit card, a 2.5% surcharge will be applied to recoup the service fees charged to process the transaction.
- Individual registrations must be completed for each participant.
For online registration, a Visa or MasterCard is required to complete the transaction. To request an invoice payable by cheque, credit card, or electronic transfer, contact the CIC Secretariat.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Requests for cancellations received by e-mail on or before Friday 17 March will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee. Requests received after Friday 17 March will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
No cancellations will be granted after Wednesday 19 April.
If you’re unable to attend the conference you may designate someone to attend in your place. Requests must be made by the person registered and received by e-mail on or before Thursday 20 April 2023. No substitutions will be granted thereafter.
Read through our Frequently Asked Questions.