Northwest Territories and Nunavut Public Health Association
Northwest Territories and Nunavut Public Health Association (NTNUPHA) is a voluntary, not-for-profit Association with a community health perspective. NTNUPHA is affiliated with CPHA.
A dynamic and sustainable supportive environment that promotes health among all residents throughout their lives.
NTNUPHA is committed to and passionate about providing leadership, sharing knowledge, and improving health equity for all.
The following values represent our core beliefs and principles:
- Establish a diverse, active membership
- Strengthen public health partnership in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut
- Become a northern leader in public health knowledge transfer and exchange (KTE)
- Mental Health
- Chronic Diseases
- Food Security
For more information, contact us
PO Box 1709
Yellowknife NT X1A 2P3
or send a message
Board of Directors:
- Cheryl Case, President (NWT)
- Faye Stark, Past President (NWT)
- Kim Weir, Treasurer (NWT)
- Frances Aylward, Director (acting Secretary) (NWT)
- Brenda Kolasa, Director (NWT)
- Victor Akande, Director (Nunavut)
- Katie Sue Derejko, Director (NWT)
The Board recognizes two of its lifelong members:
Jill Christensen and Elaine Berthelet, both founding members of the NTNUPHA Board in 1977.